Resources and news articles for school principles and faculty
Why are we doing this?
In the spring of 1996, the founders of Education World recognized the need for a Web site that would make the Internet easier for educators to use. They wanted to create a home for educators on the Internet, a place where teachers could gather and share ideas. They wanted to create a complete online resource where educators could start each day to find the lesson plans and research materials they were looking for.
The result is Education World, the Educator's Best Friend, a resource that includes
- a search engine for educational Web sites only, a place where educators can find information without searching the entire Internet;
- original content, including lesson plans, practical information for educators, information on how to integrate technology in the classroom, and articles written by education experts;
- site reviews;
- daily features and columns;
- teacher and principal profiles;
- Wire Side Chats with the important names in education;
- employment listings.
Education World is designed to be that resource for educators.